Saturday, August 23, 2008

MOODY



hmmmmmmmm
I ask for help, as you can see,
ive a tendencie to be moody
i ask for help, to help me,
what is making me so angry.
why is it i get so mad,
it only leaves me feeling sad
when i jump right down your throat
what is it, that gets my goat
cant imagine how others feel,
when i fall off my even keel
sometimes,
always, mostly for nowt
no good reason for me to scream and shout
i just seem to flip my lid
start acting like a little kid
throw my toys right out the pram
acting like a right baby, now i am
i want to know the reason why
why i start to shout and cry
make anyone want to say goodbye
why do i get so angry
all misted up so i cant see
it isnt you its because of me
i havnt obviously learned to cope
with setbacks, ive learnt to mope
shoulders hunched down in the dumps
stay like that ill get a hump.
so i guess what i am asking for
what i want most, what id adore
is the ability to smile and say
who cares what happned, its no big deal
still got my hands on the steering wheel
im in control of how i react,
a little bit less of crazy cat!
a little more peacful and serene
im practising, that can be seen
im not perfect in anyway
but i can try now from today
to breath more when im getting mad,
and breath more when im feeling sad
i hold my breath, when i should exhale
if i remember to breath i cannot fail!
wish me luck and poor billy

No comments: