Saturday, August 23, 2008

Look what i've found




Scream and shout, Scream and shout, some things i have to be happy about,
1st of all the search is over, i found myself a four leaf clover.

Ive found my baby, the day did come, i found my special, my The Someone.

he stole away and my heart he carried, fell in love now im getting married.
tis like i stood aside and fate stepped in, left me with this silly grin.

I stood aside, and in stepped fate, my heart said yes, but my head said wait, " i know you do things in a hurry, this time its good so dont you worry".

The feelings they were heavy weight, my heart sped up and my eyes dilate, all this and im only 28!

still got my whole life in front of me, i can create what i want to be,
the best thing from this situation, i get to share in my creation.
ive found my soul, they call it mate, this is good, now this is great.

my mind is often full of chatter, and i love to have a natter,
maybe i should listen more, perhaps a little bit less of the latter.

I live in place called Byron Bay, most easterly point, or so they,
you dont choose to live in the Bay, Byron chooses you, or so they say.

The beaches here are second to none,
and the summer time goes on and on,
the winters here are very mild, like the memories of summer when i was a child.

It really is a great place to know,
i can not wait till the time comes to show,
my family my special piece of rainbow.

My mum and dad are coming to see,
who and what means so much to me,
im sure they will love here as much as me,
but i guess ill have to wait and see.

Ive got lots of ideas going round in my head, they come to me too when im in bed,
i like to get them down on paper, so i can come back to them later.

My life here is really good, no stress or worries, feels like it should,
i feel at peace when i am here,
and of course ive got my billy near, i could see me here for many a year.

I feel excited when i think of the future, my fiance and our relationship to nuture, caring for someone other than me, and letting him close and caring as can be.

Im relaxed, and my heart could almost sing, is that love, have you seen MY RING!

i love to look after my husband to be, love taking walks down by the sea,
no where i would rather be,
know hes happy to be stuck with me!

No comments: