Saturday, August 23, 2008

Be Happy


Several reasons to be happy reasons why, not to be snappy

reasons why not to feel crappy

when im glum give me a slappy

when i worry i get in a flappy

it would be good for me to chill

just lie back and just be still

i might just make myself ill

if i dont take a chill pill rest assured i surely will

i dont want to push people away

i would like for them, to want me to stay

all the night and the next day

want me not to go away

i want to be the one who comes, and cheers people up from out the glums

the one that people look for cheering up to help them fill there empty cup

to bring a smile with words so wise something like that, or more besides

someone who makes you feel good

the only way that person could

i dislike myself when i am moody

i can be quite bloody rudey nicks got a mum her name is judy

im stopping being so bloody moody :)

No comments: